Faystone jewellery handcrafted using the most beautiful natural stones and premium materials with special attention to detail. In order to be able to enjoy their natural beauty, please consult the following care and storage advice.
Care & Storage advice
- Avoid to exposure your jewellery to extremely heat.
- Keep your jewellery away form chemicals, perfumes, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia and chlorine.
- Give treated gems special care, avoid shocks and avoid forcing clasps, joints or metal frames.
- Safely store you jewellery, use the Faystone pochette or the velvet case in order to protect it from shocks or scratches.
- Always place your jewellery on a soft surface.
- Avoid contact with other jewellery or other metal objects.
- When traveling, protect your jewelry pieces from scratches or other impact damage by padding it in a separate box or case.